Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

MX vs. ATV: Reflex and Games with Gold

Since the game is going to be games with gold in October and we all know that Nordic is unable to activate the servers anymore, is there any way a patch can be pushed to unlock the unobtainable multiplayer achievements? This game is being given new life with the recent backwards compatibility and now even more people will play since it's going to be games with gold. Since Nordic has already admitted that they cannot bring the servers back, it would be a nice gesture to unlock the multiplayer achievements for everyone.

Hi, great question. Unfortunately, there is nothing more we can do with the game. Sorry, we're bummed about it too.

That's a shame. It's clearly the best of the series, although I did prefer Alive's scale. It's like you nailed an incredible code but then somehow during the whole transition and auction that that golden code was obliterated and is now unretrievable.

Just really disappointing. You could take that exact code, not touch a thing and simply make new realistic replica tracks (like the replica ones Jamie T and others do for the PC version) for it and release it tomorrow and please almost all your fans and sell tons. That simply.

A real shame it just disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckXprss View Post
    Hi, great question. Unfortunately, there is nothing more we can do with the game. Sorry, we're bummed about it too.
    Just played Reflex on the Playstation Now.So much fun, I wish the online still worked. Since you guys are bummed about this also, I think on the next title you guys need to aim more towards this game. You guys could call it "Reflex Reborn"