Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Squall Valley PS4 (Continued from NG forums)

As asked by RedneckXpress we are continuing this weird debate here on the new forums. Ill include my post below. For those that are not aware of the issue, apperantly it has been decided that Squall Valley - a DLC world that was announced back sometime in February will now be XBox One Exclusive.

The question is: Why the sudden change in direction, and why make exclusive content?

-------------- My last Post from the Nordic Games forums
    Just quickly going back to see if we've all been mistaken, but to me this seems to really indicate that we'll be able to buy it... So somewhere along the way you decided to make it Xbox One exclusive?

Please reconsider.. And please explain how/why that decission was made? Seems like you are missing out on easy PS4 DLC sales and dissapointing long time customers at the same time, does not make any sense to me from a business standpoint or a customer service standpoint?

Ska?rmavbild 2016-07-11 kl. 11.34.52.jpgSka?rmavbild 2016-07-11 kl. 11.32.54.jpgSka?rmavbild 2016-07-11 kl. 11.25.20.jpgSka?rmavbild 2016-07-11 kl. 11.24.53.jpg

TK,

We're not sure you've seen our posts elsewhere, but we are indeed considering releasing Squall Valley for other platforms!

Which system do you have? Do you think you'd buy it?

- Roost

Quote Originally Posted by tk_flap View Post
    As asked by RedneckXpress we are continuing this weird debate here on the new forums. Ill include my post below. For those that are not aware of the issue, apperantly it has been decided that Squall Valley - a DLC world that was announced back sometime in February will now be XBox One Exclusive.

The question is: Why the sudden change in direction, and why make exclusive content?

-------------- My last Post from the Nordic Games forums
    Just quickly going back to see if we've all been mistaken, but to me this seems to really indicate that we'll be able to buy it... So somewhere along the way you decided to make it Xbox One exclusive?

Please reconsider.. And please explain how/why that decission was made? Seems like you are missing out on easy PS4 DLC sales and dissapointing long time customers at the same time, does not make any sense to me from a business standpoint or a customer service standpoint?

Ska?rmavbild 2016-07-11 kl. 11.34.52.jpgSka?rmavbild 2016-07-11 kl. 11.32.54.jpgSka?rmavbild 2016-07-11 kl. 11.25.20.jpgSka?rmavbild 2016-07-11 kl. 11.24.53.jpg

I'm really hoping it makes it to ps4 I think we all thought it was always the plan. That's why we felt a little mislead when we saw xbox one exclusive. I would think its a very small percentage of us players who actually are on these forums so the interest would be way more than just us who post about it. I've always hoped there would be some national track packs with some new outdoor tracks . I buy all the dlc to support this game . I enjoyed copper canyon but honestly spent most of my time playing the mx track on it and glad it was made raceable on encore. We ps4 players will buy just release it I hope more dlc comes out I'll buy it too , if not I hope it's because everyone to busy working on the next installment of this franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Roost View Post
    TK,

We're not sure you've seen our posts elsewhere, but we are indeed considering releasing Squall Valley for other platforms!

Which system do you have? Do you think you'd buy it?

- Roost
    Hello Roost. Im on PS4 right now, but i've been playing the series since MCM1, and been a part of the community and built hundreds of tracks throughout the series.

Ofcourse i'd buy it. I've bought everything else. Twice even, once for PS3 and once for PS4. I figured why not, a few extra bucks to support a series that i've enjoyed so much throughout the years. I don't understand even considering not releasing it, seems like a huge waste of development time to limit a huge DLC like this one seems to be, to one single system.

I don't think theres a single doubt that it will sell as well as the other DLC's, if not better. The only reason for doubt would be the long wait from the last updates for the PS4 players (talking tracks, not bikes), but this should bring people back.

To me, there's nothing to discuss. Ill pay for it, as will plenty of other players. I do think time does matter though, and we really are getting pretty desperate for new content. The community keeps shrinking, rising and shrinking again. Let's get it going again, and keep it going this time.

any update on the way? Interested to hear what's going on

Head over to our Facebook page. We're taking a poll. If you vote YES and tag three friends, you'll get entered into a drawing for a free Squall Valley DLC code if we get enough YES votes to release it.

https://www.facebook.com/mxvsatv/