Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Nationals dlc

Nationals dlc

I really enjoy the national tracks within squall valley. Is there any plans for any new dlc national track packs. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by exmxer View Post
    I really enjoy the national tracks within squall valley. Is there any plans for any new dlc national track packs. Thanks.
    Cool! Glad you're enjoying it. There aren't any plans at the moment but we never say never around here.

Thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckXprss View Post
    Cool! Glad you're enjoying it. There aren't any plans at the moment but we never say never around here.
    I was wondering if this idea has gotten a bigger chance of becoming the new thing for the game or if its a dead end. Allthough im having a blast with the replica tracks of SX 2017, a new National track pack DLC like the Supercross TrackPacks 1+2+3+4 DLC would take this game to a even higher level. the 2 tracks of Squall Valley, together with 15 new ones in a online playlist? Perhaps some remakes of the Reflex Nationals?? People would pay money for that. Just thinking out loud. Cheers !!

Thanks for the feedback.

I hate national tracks. Please just keep pumping out the SX stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SPODEBOY View Post
    I hate national tracks. Please just keep pumping out the SX stuff.
    I dont play the Alive Nationals Tracks, because the engine of Encore dont match well with them. the Squall Valley tracks are made for this game, and I could tell the difference instantly. In the end a opinion, is a opinion......but we agree to disagree. I hope they dont listen to you.

I actually started this thread and agree with both of the answers I would love to see some new national packs . I like the sx tracks better but the two nationals from squall play way better than the alive tracks . What I think would be good is nationals that feel like real tracks with some sx like jump sections maybe some whoops mixed in but feel like real tracks. Most of the national tracks to me feel like one of the way point off road races not like an actual track and this would include track deformation including berms and braking bumps the track should get rougher the tracks that were sandy on reflex did that fairly well. I'd like to see it for encore but if not please consider for next installment.