Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Ps4 tired of game crashing

Ok something is up with this game and it's getting annoying. Every time I play mx I will experience the game crashing to blue screen at least 5 times while playing online. (Being generous with that number) I know I'm not the only one because 4 friends I play with online has the same issue. (Some have disc some have digital version) When I check "suggested solution" it say's "Game update will solve this" Well along those lines. No matter how many times it gets reported to sony it still hasn't been fixed. Do you guys even receive notifications from Sony to release an update? Or is that something to help ease our minds? This is on PS4, not sure whats happening on xbox one version. Its just annoying when your in a good intense battle online and your game crashes to blue screen. PLEASE FIX ASAP. Thanks

Sorry to hear that you and your friends are experiencing this sort of behavior online. We invested a lot of time and effort into improving the online experience between Supercross and Supercross Encore, in addition to making all of the required changes to be compatible with Sony's new code libraries and some problems therein. Despite tons of testing and iteration, it's difficult to catch every permutation of every issue given the wide variety in players' connections. Most of the crashes and other issues we tracked down were all related to players connecting/joining or disconnecting/leaving a match at an "inopportune" time.

If you can provide any additional information about what you and the other players were experiencing at the time of the crash, we can investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeySquid View Post
    Sorry to hear that you and your friends are experiencing this sort of behavior online. We invested a lot of time and effort into improving the online experience between Supercross and Supercross Encore, in addition to making all of the required changes to be compatible with Sony's new code libraries and some problems therein. Despite tons of testing and iteration, it's difficult to catch every permutation of every issue given the wide variety in players' connections. Most of the crashes and other issues we tracked down were all related to players connecting/joining or disconnecting/leaving a match at an "inopportune" time.

If you can provide any additional information about what you and the other players were experiencing at the time of the crash, we can investigate.
    Ok next time I play I'll try to pay attention to what all goes on before the crash. i.e. players connecting/disconnecting. If I can remember to save a video I will. Thanks for the reply.