Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Things to change in next game that would make a huge difference

I really enjoy this game but I only play offline. I think if the offline was better it would make the game improved for those of us who only play offline and those who play online a good alternative when online has issues.

I bought all of the dlc oem bikes the only reason I did was to support this game. I think more people would buy them if you actually gained something as a player. It needs to be setup that you can assign the bike you want that pro rider to have. It's bad enough they are on rainbow and Nordic bikes after you purchase the oem that they ride but they are not even on the right color of bike when they change to a different ride. This bike assignment would make the oem bikes worth purchasing as well as keeping the game feel new it feels old when you have riders on bikes one color when their not on those anymore.

If possible a licensed game would be perfect with all the riders this may not be possible that's why the above info is so needed to give a more licensed feel. The other thing that would help immensely some empty slots where you can create pro riders that become ai riders. It would allow the players to create the pros that are missing that we wish weren't like Dungey, Reed, Tomac and maybe some past legends of the sport.

The ai needs fixed they are all over the place at times. They smack into you and the reaction is not what would happen I've been sent super fast like a speed boost, or at times sent spinning out of control. But the actual problem they are to slow. I'm sure it's not easy but please give a more difficult ai. This would be huge the guys who play online enjoy close racing when it works we who play offline never do its let's see if I can lap everyone of the ai riders or win by more than last time. This would be such a improvement for everyone and if online had issues give those players another choice for a competitive race.

If these issues are addressed this game will be greatly improved I enjoy it now but these changes would be greatly welcomed . I'd also like more track deformation, multiple lines in turns ,qualifying races, an improved starting gate experience but the offline adjustments I mentioned would give this game such a more licensed feel and better racing.

I hope the team considers these ideas we want the best game possible and I'm sure that's what you'd like to deliver us. I thank the whole team as always your hard work is appreciated.

Thanks for all the feedback, exmxer. This is the sort of well-reasoned and explained input we like to get from our fans. We'll pass it on to the team.

To be perfectly honest, we won't be making too many more changes for Encore at this point, and certainly nothing of such a large caliber. During its development, some of these ideas were things that we had considered, but we were limited by time and tools and an aged engine. Moving forward, to a future game far on the horizon, we're more free to consider things like custom rosters, qualifiers, and more competent AI.

Thanks for the reply. I hope these ideas do make it to the next game. I forgot to mention being able to customize the championship with dlc tracks. I appreciate are ideas are taken into consideration we all want the same thing , the best game possible. This game has come along way since it first came out. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by exmxer View Post
    I really enjoy this game but I only play offline. I think if the offline was better it would make the game improved for those of us who only play offline and those who play online a good alternative when online has issues.

I bought all of the dlc oem bikes the only reason I did was to support this game. I think more people would buy them if you actually gained something as a player. It needs to be setup that you can assign the bike you want that pro rider to have. It's bad enough they are on rainbow and Nordic bikes after you purchase the oem that they ride but they are not even on the right color of bike when they change to a different ride. This bike assignment would make the oem bikes worth purchasing as well as keeping the game feel new it feels old when you have riders on bikes one color when their not on those anymore.

If possible a licensed game would be perfect with all the riders this may not be possible that's why the above info is so needed to give a more licensed feel. The other thing that would help immensely some empty slots where you can create pro riders that become ai riders. It would allow the players to create the pros that are missing that we wish weren't like Dungey, Reed, Tomac and maybe some past legends of the sport.

The ai needs fixed they are all over the place at times. They smack into you and the reaction is not what would happen I've been sent super fast like a speed boost, or at times sent spinning out of control. But the actual problem they are to slow. I'm sure it's not easy but please give a more difficult ai. This would be huge the guys who play online enjoy close racing when it works we who play offline never do its let's see if I can lap everyone of the ai riders or win by more than last time. This would be such a improvement for everyone and if online had issues give those players another choice for a competitive race.

If these issues are addressed this game will be greatly improved I enjoy it now but these changes would be greatly welcomed . I'd also like more track deformation, multiple lines in turns ,qualifying races, an improved starting gate experience but the offline adjustments I mentioned would give this game such a more licensed feel and better racing.

I hope the team considers these ideas we want the best game possible and I'm sure that's what you'd like to deliver us. I thank the whole team as always your hard work is appreciated.
    Great post. I have echoed these sentiments for quite a while now myself. Offline needs to be really a point of concern for the next game. I'm not sure if the AI needs to be faster but the do need to ride with way more intelligence. They are, indeed, all over the place and when they bump into you it does propel you with a strange speed burst.

Ditto on the OEM bike assignment and create a pro rider. If a license is not possible there are ways to still make the game feel like a licensed game.

For those who want a more realistic experience I am hoping the team considers a speed option or slider so we can slow it down some. It has greatly increased in game speed from Reflex and Alive and that hurts the game.

As always, thankful to the team for listening and hopefully implementing these ideas.