Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thumbs up Game breaking glitch -Just a heads up that the leader boards/Net are heavily affected

Me and my brother have discovered a game breaking issue with the physics and speed of the game. We both have Xbox ones and always compete for fast laps that are usually within a second of each other speed wise. One the Arlington track we played and he was getting 50.0s and I was at 59.0s, 8-10 seconds faster so of course I was curious what lines he was taking and once I saw his screen I noticed his rider was moving at a different speed(twitchy fast) and the bike would get pulled down out of the air when he would jump as my guy would float off jumps. We tested each others set up and I was instantly able to cut 8 seconds off my time and he instantly gained those 8 seconds on my system. This morning he turned on his Xbox and he no longer has the glitch and his lap times are now normal compared to mine and can no longer get near the 50 mark. Also this speed glitch affects the CPUs along with the rider. I can run my 59s and be 30 seconds ahead (ALL-Time) in a 5 lap race and Vice Versa on the other console if you run 53 ish the CPUs are keeping up with you.

The next time we see the speed glitch I will capture the game play. We are unsure what is triggering it.

Quote Originally Posted by axeo29 View Post
    Me and my brother have discovered a game breaking issue with the physics and speed of the game. We both have Xbox ones and always compete for fast laps that are usually within a second of each other speed wise. One the Arlington track we played and he was getting 50.0s and I was at 59.0s, 8-10 seconds faster so of course I was curious what lines he was taking and once I saw his screen I noticed his rider was moving at a different speed(twitchy fast) and the bike would get pulled down out of the air when he would jump as my guy would float off jumps. We tested each others set up and I was instantly able to cut 8 seconds off my time and he instantly gained those 8 seconds on my system. This morning he turned on his Xbox and he no longer has the glitch and his lap times are now normal compared to mine and can no longer get near the 50 mark. Also this speed glitch affects the CPUs along with the rider. I can run my 59s and be 30 seconds ahead (ALL-Time) in a 5 lap race and Vice Versa on the other console if you run 53 ish the CPUs are keeping up with you.

The next time we see the speed glitch I will capture the game play. We are unsure what is triggering it.
    Thanks! Let us know if you figure out how to recreate this so we can look into it.

Sounds like the same "dust" glitch. I ended up not buying the Xbox One because of this. I heard the leaderboard ranking entries were unusable. Maybe contact this guy. Even the PS4 players have heard of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6-pcw42VQE

Quote Originally Posted by mxchillin View Post
    Sounds like the same "dust" glitch. I ended up not buying the Xbox One because of this. I heard the leaderboard ranking entries were unusable. Maybe contact this guy. Even the PS4 players have heard of it.

Thanks! We saw that one and had a good laugh. The guy has a great sense of humor and his how to double pre load is hilarious. We also reached out to him to try and get more information. Unfortunately, he doesn't give any solid repro steps.

Dust glitch

Quote Originally Posted by axeo29 View Post

The speed glitch is killing the fun I have no idea how o got it to my lap times are ten seconds faster and I'm killing the field on the first lap. How to get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmcclure127 View Post
    The speed glitch is killing the fun I have no idea how o got it to my lap times are ten seconds faster and I'm killing the field on the first lap. How to get rid of it.
    Close the game and shutdown the XB1. When you reboot, it should be normal again.

I have been talking about this for months. Some one finally told me how to do it today. I will test his method and see if it works. If it does I will immediately tell the DEV's here in a PM.

Dust glitch video..
    Last edited by SPODEBOY; 03-07-2017 at 08:56 PM.

@Spode, if you can independently confirm our suspicions, that could be very useful. We think we know the cause of the issue and hope to resolve it soon.

The dude totally sent me on a wild goose chase. His method did not work. Probably because me first words to him were "What's a matter bro? Can't win without cheating?". LoL.. But I will find out for sure. I usually don't use a mic but I have one and will ask around this weekend.