Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Future

Future

Not sure if it has been posted yet or not, but what does the future look like for MX vs ATV? Will there be more games, or are we going to keep adding onto Supercross Encore? I like the game, the franchise, the whole 9 yards. But I'm just not a huge fan of the physics in Encore... And I know there's only so much you guys can do with the game via updates.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by mfb522 View Post
    Not sure if it has been posted yet or not, but what does the future look like for MX vs ATV? Will there be more games, or are we going to keep adding onto Supercross Encore? I like the game, the franchise, the whole 9 yards. But I'm just not a huge fan of the physics in Encore... And I know there's only so much you guys can do with the game via updates.

Thanks in advance
    Thank you for the kind words. Right now we're just getting through the Official tracks and then we'll see where we are at. Not much else to say right now other than we don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckXprss View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. Right now we're just getting through the Official tracks and then we'll see where we are at. Not much else to say right now other than we don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. :-)
    Well thats good to hear If you guys do make another game it would be cool to have a choice between Arcade Mode and Sim Mode and custom controls. Have many other stuff on my wish list for a game, but its already been said on here many times by others.