Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: We need RUTS!!

We need RUTS!!

Moving forward to the next game I think the team really needs to incorporate more ruts in the game. Especially in Outdoor Nationals where ruts are so vital to the track. But even in a track like tonight at Oakland SX. There were ruts everywhere. Let's take the focus off everything being so fast and make line choice matter with proper rutting of the tracks. Make it rough at times, especially again, the Outdoor tracks. Shouldn't be a freeway.

Just another suggestion. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by flatout111 View Post
    Moving forward to the next game I think the team really needs to incorporate more ruts in the game. Especially in Outdoor Nationals where ruts are so vital to the track. But even in a track like tonight at Oakland SX. There were ruts everywhere. Let's take the focus off everything being so fast and make line choice matter with proper rutting of the tracks. Make it rough at times, especially again, the Outdoor tracks. Shouldn't be a freeway.

Just another suggestion. Thanks.
    I agree......The oakland track ruts up pretty good in game if your battling with people, but its not quite enough.....it takes you like 8 or 9 laps just to make a decent rut for you to grab....then 2 laps later it could be gone bc people have rode over it so much.

It would also be nice if the AI ran different lines. There's one line around all the tracks that they run. with one single rut.