Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: We need RUTS!!

We need RUTS!!

Moving forward to the next game I think the team really needs to incorporate more ruts in the game. Especially in Outdoor Nationals where ruts are so vital to the track. But even in a track like tonight at Oakland SX. There were ruts everywhere. Let's take the focus off everything being so fast and make line choice matter with proper rutting of the tracks. Make it rough at times, especially again, the Outdoor tracks. Shouldn't be a freeway.

Just another suggestion. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by flatout111 View Post
    Moving forward to the next game I think the team really needs to incorporate more ruts in the game. Especially in Outdoor Nationals where ruts are so vital to the track. But even in a track like tonight at Oakland SX. There were ruts everywhere. Let's take the focus off everything being so fast and make line choice matter with proper rutting of the tracks. Make it rough at times, especially again, the Outdoor tracks. Shouldn't be a freeway.

Just another suggestion. Thanks.
    I agree......The oakland track ruts up pretty good in game if your battling with people, but its not quite enough.....it takes you like 8 or 9 laps just to make a decent rut for you to grab....then 2 laps later it could be gone bc people have rode over it so much.

It would also be nice if the AI ran different lines. There's one line around all the tracks that they run. with one single rut.

I would like to see more lines develop and the tracks actually get rougher not just a bigger berm or rut around track. On reflex the sand tracks did a good job of forming braking and acceleration bumps and creating new lines. Was the track deformation code lost with the physics code ? If not please use it , if so please work on bringing it back that would help bring more towards a Sim and that's what everyone hopes for. Again as always I thank the entire team and look forward to new dlc as well as the next game in this series.

No, we didn't lose terrain deformation. It exists in Supercross and Supercross Encore. You can see it in every track, it's just less prominent in Supercross tracks due to their hard-packed nature. Also, we felt that Reflex was a little too extreme and dialed it back.

No, we didn't lose terrain deformation. It exists in Supercross and Supercross Encore. You can see it in every track, it's just less prominent in Supercross tracks due to their hard-packed nature. Also, we felt that Reflex was a little too extreme and dialed it back.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for the response I personally liked when the tracks got rougher than they do now. In an actual race there are more riders than encore has on the track at one time .this would make a track get tore up quicker than with less bikes on the track . So if it broke down faster it would actually make the track seem more authentic plus there are usually qualifiers that would also tear it up. Regardless I enjoy the game but I think the majority agrees I think it would help create some new lines which would be nice.

Thanks for the feedback, exmxer. We'll pass it on to the team.