Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Game sounds

Game sounds

Why is it that I can't hear the engine on my own bike in the game? I can hear all the bikes around me clear as day, except my own. It kind of sucks when you're doing a free ride and can't hear anything except the sound of dirt, almost like you're riding an electric bike. I've tried all different bikes too.

Quote Originally Posted by mfb522 View Post
    Why is it that I can't hear the engine on my own bike in the game? I can hear all the bikes around me clear as day, except my own. It kind of sucks when you're doing a free ride and can't hear anything except the sound of dirt, almost like you're riding an electric bike. I've tried all different bikes too.
    Couple of things. Are you running the sound through your TV speakers or a surround system? Check to make sure the audio settings on your TV, sound system, and console are all set up correctly. Some games will auto adjust the sounds depending on what you are running however our does not. So for example, if you are running 5 channel surround on your console settings but you have it hooked up to a TV with two speakers it won't play the center channel where your bike sounds are set up.

Everything looks good as far as settings. Just running straight to my TV and no surround. It's a Sony 55 inch XBR X850D if that helps.. I just bought it about a month ago and have changed any sound settings from factory.