Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: 2017 Tracks

2017 Tracks

I thought all tracks would be available on Tuesday for download, why isn't Glendale available for download for me yet?

Here cant we not download i come from te netherlands

We're looking into it right now.
    Microsoft confirmed that Xbox One should be available Friday.
    Sony indicated that there might be a delay for PS4, but has not been specific.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeySquid View Post
    Great thank you so much! And do you play on Xbox? If so add me I need some good people to shread with TeamGreen263

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeySquid View Post
    I hope this isn't how it's going to be for the next 12 tracks. So far on Ps4 only 1 has been released on time out of 4. I know its not issues on your end, its on SIEA end. Hopefully we will see it today.

Should be out in all regions on PS4

Just like to say I'm very pleased with all the new tracks so far. Very challenging and technical. Its a "pro's" series for sure so far and I already feel like I got my moneys worth from this pack thanks!

RacerX

I get up every Tuesday to download the new tracks! Unfortunately today, for Xbox one at least, there is no Daytona SX for me to download
    excited to see this track!

Wow just noticed Daytona is left out of the track pack.... wish that would have been more properly disclosed. "Race all 16 official tracks" more like "race 16 of the 17 races from this season"..... sneaky guys yall are. Welppppp I'm pissed off

Sorry for any confusion, Ragdabz. We tried to make it clear that only the official Feld tracks were part of the DLC. We even listed all of the tracks included.