Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Servers

Servers

I was wondering if you guys will be working on the servers anymore? There's still an issue with the lobby crashing when there're 10+ racers. No specific lobby, happens in any of them. Just keeping you guys posted.

Quote Originally Posted by TWITCH135 View Post
    I was wondering if you guys will be working on the servers anymore? There's still an issue with the lobby crashing when there're 10+ racers. No specific lobby, happens in any of them. Just keeping you guys posted.
    Which console?

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckXprss View Post
    Which console?
    Ha sorry about that I thought I put the console lol.. Its on PS4.

Servers are acting pretty bad today on PS4. If the room is full, only 2 or 3 races will complete before disconnection. Also off topic, the game crashed a few times for me today while trying to accept an invite.

On PS4, hooked up hardwired, connection test 68.5 Mbps Down and 6Mbps Up. I'm still having issues connecting to servers. Out of 10 tries 0 success. I can't be the only one with this issue. Please fix.

If you are having trouble connecting to other players, try the following fixes in descending order.

1. Return to the Main Menu / Title Screen.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Restart the console.
    4. Reconfigure the console's Network settings.
    5. Fully shut down the console for 5 minutes.
    6. Fully shut down the console for 5 minutes and restart the modem and router.
    7. Adjust the router's NAT settings to Open.

Can you please describe your issue "connecting to servers" in greater detail? Walk us through the process.
    Are you presented with any errors? If so, what are the errors?
    Are you able to create a lobby (Public and Private)? If so, is there a Crown icon next to your name on the player list? Can other players join your lobby?
    Can you join Public Playlists? If so, are you seeing any unusual behavior?
    Can you join a Private Lobby? If so, are you seeing any unusual behavior?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeySquid View Post
    Can you please describe your issue "connecting to servers" in greater detail? Walk us through the process.
    Are you presented with any errors? If so, what are the errors?
    Are you able to create a lobby (Public and Private)? If so, is there a Crown icon next to your name on the player list? Can other players join your lobby?
    Can you join Public Playlists? If so, are you seeing any unusual behavior?
    Can you join a Private Lobby? If so, are you seeing any unusual behavior?
    It seems to be a bit better today. two of the errors I got were "you were disconnected from host" " Unable to create event" the game crashed twice, but I forget the error code it gave me. It was sent to playstation with a video clip of what was happening before the crash.
    I've done what you suggested in the above post. My NAT type is always open "Type 2" for games. I guess sometimes the servers can just bug out on their own? Since the day I posted, it has been better. in a public room with me as host I was able to race Anaheim thru Vegas without issues. Maybe I was just stuck getting bogus hosts that would quit all the time that day.