Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MX vs. ATV 2017 official Track Edition releases on January 4th 2017 for Xbox One, PS4

For a limited time only, and perfectly aligned with the start of the 2017 Supercross season on January 7th

December 15, 2016 - Phoenix, AZ, USA/Vienna, Austria: THQ Nordic hereby announces the 2017 Official Track Edition of MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore for Xbox One, PS4, and PC.

Check out the trailer here: https://youtu.be/FjKugG53ppA
    While there are racing games out there that have replica tracks and seasons, this will be the first time in video game racing history (at least to the best of THQ Nordic’s knowledge), where players can download the official track layout days before the actual race each week throughout the entire season (except for Daytona). For example: players will be able to download Anaheim Round 1 on Tuesday and then watch the pros race the same track layout that Saturday night!

This special edition also marks a first for the MX vs. ATV series recreating an official Supercross season.

For a limited time, boxed versions of this game will go on sale Tuesday, January 4th with an MSRP of $39.99/€39.99 for Xbox One, PS4, and PC, including the full game of MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore plus all 16 races from the 2017 Supercross season (Daytona excluded).

Players who already own a copy of MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore will be able to pick up a DLC pack that will also give them a new track each week for an MSRP of $19.99/€19.99.

Thank you. This is huge one of the main things we've asked for. I wondered since I don't have Internet and have to go to friends for dlc will these tracks remain available ? I will buy for sure I've bought all the dlc available for 360 and again for ps4, but with my situation it would be easier to wait and download several weeks at once if that's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by exmxer View Post
    Thank you. This is huge one of the main things we've asked for. I wondered since I don't have Internet and have to go to friends for dlc will these tracks remain available ? I will buy for sure I've bought all the dlc available for 360 and again for ps4, but with my situation it would be easier to wait and download several weeks at once if that's possible.
    The tracks will remain available after the Supercross Season; and once you've purchased the DLC, the tracks will always be accessible to you for download. Your strategy will definitely work.

Yes!!! Thank you so much!! I, too, wonder about how long they will be available. What do you mean by a limited time only. The boxed version? Is that what is limited? I plan on buying the box version. Just to support more.

Thanks so much for the replicas, guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeySquid View Post
    The tracks will remain available after the Supercross Season; and once you've purchased the DLC, the tracks will always be accessible to you for download. Your strategy will definitely work.
    Great. I, too, have the issue of no high speed in my area so I just go to my buddy's house for updates and DLC.

If you buy the disc version are the tracks available or immediately or more likely they are pre-purchased for you to download each week I would think. Please explain that. Also, when will pre-orders be available for the full disc version of the replica tracks version of Encore?

So excited for these replicas and playing the, and watching the races each week. Perfect!!

Quote Originally Posted by flatout111 View Post
    Great. I, too, have the issue of no high speed in my area so I just go to my buddy's house for updates and DLC.

If you buy the disc version are the tracks available or immediately or more likely they are pre-purchased for you to download each week I would think. Please explain that. Also, when will pre-orders be available for the full disc version of the replica tracks version of Encore?

So excited for these replicas and playing the, and watching the races each week. Perfect!!
    We know Amazon is currently selling preorders. The tracks will become available online to download each week no matter which version you get. The boxed versions come with a DLC code inside to enter into your profile. The tracks will only be available to buy for a limited time and then the option to purchase will be removed. They will still be available to download or re download later on with the profile that they were purchased on.

I just pre-ordered two copies of Supercross Encore 2017 Official Track Edition at Gamestop. So for all interested it is available at both Amazon and Gamestop for pre-order.

Red, so by having the boxed version I can download or re-download at any time? The limited time only is on the actual purchase of either the DLC or the boxed version, correct?

When comes the first track out for europe

First track is out for Europe. After you buy the season pass you'll have to go in and manually download it each week.