Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register

Supercross Encore XBOX ONE Race League

A guy I play xbox with is running a Supercross Race League. If any of you guys are interested in joining in on the racing msg POPTART BOBCAT on XBL or you can signup on the site.

Also heres his site http://dchon41.wixsite.com/supercross-league

Quote Originally Posted by madcapdunker View Post
    a guy i play xbox with is running a supercross race league. If any of you guys are interested in joining in on the racing msg poptart bobcat on xbl or you can signup on the site.

Also heres his site http://dchon41.wixsite.com/supercross-league
    cool!!!! :-)

Starting January 8th we will be running an Official 2017 Supercross Season on MxVsAtv Supercross Encore on XBOX ONE. So you watch the race on the Saturday then the following day you race the replica. Should be fun, wouldn't be able to do this without the awesome guys in the THQNordic Studios. Big Thanks to you guys!

Still running the series if anyone is interested in racing.... Its been eventful up until this point....were always accepting more racers. So if your interested hmu or join on the site

I hosted a 17 week SX MCM2 race series in the summer of 02 I think it was? Instanity I tell you!! So much work. We started with 200 guys. By the last round we were down to like 8-10 guys. 1st place $1500 BEST BUY card, Trophy and team jersey with your screen name. 2nd place was $1000 card, trophy, jersey. 3rd was $500.00, trophy , jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by SPODEBOY View Post
    I hosted a 17 week SX MCM2 race series in the summer of 02 I think it was? Instanity I tell you!! So much work. We started with 200 guys. By the last round we were down to like 8-10 guys. 1st place $1500 BEST BUY card, Trophy and team jersey with your screen name. 2nd place was $1000 card, trophy, jersey. 3rd was $500.00, trophy , jersey.
    Damn....Yeah if only the fan base of this game was a little more devoted lol.....Theres no point for us to add prizes when theres only 7-8 showing up each week.

Quote Originally Posted by MadcapDunker View Post
    Damn....Yeah if only the fan base of this game was a little more devoted lol.....Theres no point for us to add prizes when theres only 7-8 showing up each week.
    I'm tryna race add me TeamGreen263